Sunday, July 15, 2012

Decorative Boxes

It's My Pleasure...

I love going to the Home Goods store. They have so many amazing unique things for the home at really great prices!  One of my favorite things to look at (and sometimes buy) is their decorative boxes.  When you add together my background training in Interior Design, my love (okay, more like obsession) with organization and my slightly OCD personality, decorative boxes are my BFF!  Hmmm...I probably need more human friends and less boxes in my life but I find boxes make really good listeners.  Anyway...I found the most amazing decorative box this week...It's a JEWELRY BOX!!!  So beautiful and exactly what I needed.  It took some convincing my husband that I really needed another box but now it sits on my dresser looking even more lovely than the jewelry that sits inside of it.  Ahh...sweet contentment!

No comments:

Post a Comment