Friday, June 22, 2012

Vino Milkshakes

It's My Pleasure...

So, I've recently gotten into a bit of experimentaion with my wine and ice cream.  I think these are the kind of milkshakes they will be serving in heaven.  My most recent concoction is mixing chocolate port with vanilla ice cream (or frozen yogurt), milk and a pack of hot chocolate.  There are several other varieties that are just as yummy.  I personally think red wines work best because they give a little more depth (and kick) to the shake.  I like to save my white wines and sparkling wines to make ice cream floats.  That's a whole other story...

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of such a thing! Where did you come up with this (possibly wonderful) idea!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first had a milkshake made with wine and at the Counter Burger and had to try it for myself. I just kept trying new flavors and add-ins and haven't gone wrong yet. How can you go wrong with chocolate, ice cream and wine?

    ReplyDelete